Soursop Stems (50 gm) - Soursop Services
Soursop is a large, spiny, green tropical fruit and popularly known as Graviola. The fruit’s flesh is soft, smooth and sweet, and provides carbohydrate as its major nutrient. soursop has been recorded as among the list of valuable fruits that are highly beneficial to human health. Both the leaves, stems, and barks are equally medicinal in nature and are the rich source of abundant minerals, nutrients, vitamin C and several B vitamins such as thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin, along with calcium, phosphorus and a small amount of iron. It is widely used by many indigenous cultures for a variety of physical ailments. Soursop holds numerable benefits for our health if included in the diet. The soursop stems are used for making soursop tea and with regular consumption of the tea it effectively helps in killing cancer-causing cells, acts as a pain reliever, helps in protecting the immune system and prevents diseases and infections. The refreshing, healthy and natural tea keep you fresh, fit and strong all day long.
- Boil two cups of water (250 ML) and 2 slightly crushed stems in the water.
- When the water is reduced to around one cup of water turn down the flame.
- The Soursop tea will be slightly brown in color.
- Consume Soursop tea before sleeping for the best effect.
- If it is recommended to have milk in the night then consumes Soursop tea in the evening.
- It is important to not to consume the Soursop Stems along with milk or any milk product.
- Helps in curing cancer and kills cancer-causing cells
- Acts as a pain reliever and fight pains
- Natural remedy to fight diseases and infections
- Help keep you fit, healthy and strong
- Improves immunity level
- Provides necessary minerals, nutrients, vitamins, carbohydrates to the body
|Shelf Life||1 Year|
|Return Policy||No Return|
|Product Weight||50 gm|
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review