Soursop Tea (50 gm) - Soursop Services
Soursop is a large, spiny, green tropical fruit and popularly known as Graviola. The fruit’s flesh is soft, smooth and sweet, and provides carbohydrate as its major nutrient. Soursop is also a rich source of abundant vitamin C and several B vitamins such as thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin, along with calcium, phosphorus and a small amount of iron. It is widely used by many indigenous cultures for a variety of physical ailments. Many parts of the tree are used, including the leaves, fruit, bark, and seeds. Soursop holds numerable benefits for our health if included in the diet. The soursop tea with fruits benefits effectively helps in protecting the immune system and prevents diseases and infections. The refreshing, healthy and natural tea keep you fresh, fit and strong all day long.
- Add 5 gm of Soursop Tea Powder for 2 cups (250 ml-300 ml) of boiling water.
- Boil it & reduce to 1 Cup (150 ml water).
- Filter the content into a cup.
- Your cup of Soursop tea is ready.
- (5 Bags =10 gm) One pouch can use in two times.
- Natural remedy to fight diseases and infections
- Help keep you fit, healthy and strong
- Improves immunity level
- Provides necessary vitamins, carbohydrates to the body
|Shelf Life||1 Year|
|No of Contents||50 gm (10gm x 5 bags)|
|Product Weight||50 gm|
|Return Policy||No Return|
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review