Sphygmomanometer With Stethoscope - Newnik
No need to rush to doctor’s clinic or to a hospital every day to keep a check on your blood pressure level, Newnik got you covered with Specially designed Sphygmomanometer. Technologically advanced Sphygmomanometer allows you to measure your blood pressure at the comfort of your home. The device features euro-type non-stop pin gauge, adjustable zero position and nylon cuff with D-ring. The Sphygmomanometer provides quick, accurate and precise blood pressure readings. Since measuring blood pressure by a doctor in the hospital tends to stimulate nervousness and may even create high blood pressure and it also varies in accordance with a variety of conditions, with Newnik Sphygmomanometer you can regularly track your blood pressure readings. The Sphygmomanometer is clinically tested and validated and comes with the stethoscope.
- After measurement, wrap the cuff around sphygmomanometer and bulb and store in the carrying case together with the stethoscope.
- Always deflate cuff completely before storage.
- Never touch the cuff fabric or parts with sharp instruments.
- Sphygmomanometer accuracy can be checked visually: simply be certain the needle rests within the area indicated by the red line under “0” when the unit is fully deflated.
- Clean the cuff with a slightly damp sponge or cloth. If necessary, it may be washed in cool water with mild soap.
- It is recommended to remove bladder prior to washing. Rinse and air dry. Do not iron. Clean the bladder and bulb with a slightly damp sponge or cloth.
- To protect from cracking or discoloring, wipe with a soft cloth moistened with ethanol. Clean valve and gauge with a soft dry cloth.
- Designed for blood pressure measurement at the upper arm.
- Do not inflate more than 300mg.
- Do not take your blood pressure for more than 3 minutes.
- Wait for at least 2 minutes before repeated measurement.
- Place the cuff over the bare upper arm; wrap it with the tube pointing your palm and the artery mark over your main artery.
- The edge of the cuff should be at approximately 2.0 to 3.0 cm above the inner side of the elbow joint.
- If the index line falls within the range of the arm circumference indicator, the cuff circumference is suitable; otherwise, you may need a cuff with a different circumference.
- Using the correct cuff size is important for an accurate reading.
- Place the stethoscope head over the main artery, underneath the artery mark of the cuff.
- With the valve closed, press the bulb and continue pumping to a valve 20-30 mmHg above your normal blood pressure.
- Open the valve to deflate the cuff gradually at a rate of 2-3 mmHg per second.
- Record the onset of Korotkoff sound as the systolic pressure and the disappearance of these sounds as diastolic pressure.
- After the measurement is completed, fully open the valve to release any remaining air in the cuff.
Applying the cuff :
Measurement procedures :
- Features adjustable zero position, Euro type non-stop pin gauge, high precision, cuff size 22 to 32 cm with a free stethoscope
- Provides quick, accurate and precise blood pressure readings
- Highly recommended by health professionals
- Approved for use by ISO
- No of Content : 300mmhg No Pin Stop Manometer, Single Head Stethoscope, Chrome-Plated Brass Air Release Valve, Carrying Case, Calibration Key to Adjust Needle Move
|No of Contents||300mmhg No Pin Stop Manometer, Single Head Stethoscope, Chrome-Plated Brass Air Release Valve, Carrying Case, Calibration Key to Adjust Needle Move|
|Product Weight||349 gm|
|Return Policy||15 Days|
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review