Tetra EX Power Wheelchair - Ostrich Mobility
The new generation Tetra Ex Power Wheelchair by Ostrich Mobility comes with the revolutionary Split Frame Chassis (SFC). This provides the user complete ease and convenience. It is an economic option that provides excellent manoeuvrability in both indoor and tough outdoor conditions. Also, the power wheelchair comes with removable seat design and helps with portability. The length adjustable joystick control unit gives the user extra ease and comfort.
- Height and angle adjustable foot rest
- Adjustable calf support
- Drive range of 15km/charge and ground clearance of 3 inches
- Permissible gradeability of 12°
- It has a tyre of F8 inches/R 10 inches
- Height adjustment 100 mm and width adjustment 50 mm
|Return Policy||10 days replacement only in case of manufacturing defects|
|Seat Width||43 - 48 cm|
|Model Weight||40 - 80 kg|
|Dimensions||100 x 59 x 95 cm|
|Backrest Height||56 cm|
|Backrest Width||46 cm|
|Height||90 - 120 cm|
|Warranty||1 Year Brand Warranty|
|Weight bearing capacity||125 kg|
|Maximum Speed||8.0 Km/h|
Ratings and Reviews
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review
1. Are the footrests and armrests of the wheelchair detachable?
The wheelchair has height and width adjustment arm rests and foldable, height adjustable and angle adjustable foot rests.
2. What are the important highlights of the chair?
The wheelchair has length adjustable joystick control unit, call alarm, fault alarm, reverse alarm, manual seat height adjustment up to 3 inches, removable and width adjustable calf support, seat reclines 30 degrees in 6 steps, mobility cut-off while charging, five speed selector, low voltage alarm, urine bag holder, and key pad locking.
3. What is the total weight carrying capacity of the wheelchair?
The wheelchair has a total weight bearing capacity up to 110 kg.
4. What is the total weight of the wheelchair?
The wheelchair weighs around 78 kg.
5. Who can use the wheelchair?
Stroke patients, senior adults, handicapped or disable people can use the wheelchair.