TR2 Bed Sensor Pad System - Parsons
Special people need special care and to grant that special care Parsons presents TR2 Tamper Resistant Bed Sensor Pad Alarm System. The alarm system is specially designed for people in need. It helps in tracking the movement of physically disabled individuals so that proper attention and support can be given to them to prevent falling incidents. The Tamper-Resistant Sensor Pad Alarm System is a great option for alerting caregivers to potential falls. It features a sensor in the pad that triggers an audible alarm when a patient attempts to rise. As soon as the moment the patient's weight removes from the pad, the caregiver is instantly alerted by the sounding alarm. The large pads of the system are designed to stay put, meaning fewer false alarms. It also has smaller pads that tend to slide in a bed or chair. The large pads stay securely under the patient while allowing them to shift positions. In addition to more freedom of movement for the patient, larger pads allow better placement for the caregiver. Pads can be placed under the patient's shoulder area for early warning of patient wandering. The system includes alarm unit, universal mounting clip, four AA batteries and bed sensor pad to effectively monitor unwanted patient exits from their bed. It has a minimum weight limit of 100 lbs or 45 kg.
- The alarm is triggered when the patient's body weight is lifted off the pad.
- Alarm resets when pressure is reapplied to the sensor pad.
- The alarm unit which comes with this system (see 16M120A) is tamper-resistant, perfect for patients who continually turn off alarms, disconnect sensor pads, or break alarms.
- It's always on – patients can't turn it off and caregivers won't forget to turn it on.
- All alarm settings are concealed under the battery cover.
- Features thin pad which is non-restrictive, less detectable by the patient
- It lowers the risk of patient tampering with alarm settings
- Easy to use, simple setup
|Product Weight||1190 gm|
|Dimensions||30.5 x 9 x 79 cm|
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review