Tri Fibre Powder (Pack of 30 Sachets) - Steadfast Nutrition
It comprises of Resistant Maltodextrin, Inulin and Partially Hydrolysed Guar Gum that are formulated to improve the colon health and support the good bacteria in the digestive system. Tri Fibre is a blend of soluble fibres which helps in improving the health and overall well being of organs
It can easily be mixed in water and also be consumed with meals or in between meals. In addition, Tri Fibre is resistant to heat which can be added as an ingredient to soup, sprinkled over salad or be mixed in pulses or vegetables. It comprises of Resistant Maltodextrin, Inulin and Partially Hydrolysed Guar Gum that are formulated to improve the colon health and support the good bacteria in the digestive system.
It is a low calorie formula which provides the required fibre important for the digestive health. Tri Fibre can improve different organ functions and the intestinal absorption of different micronutrients.
- Resistant Maltodextrin - A soluble dietary fibre which is important for maintaining a healthy intestinal regularity, blood glucose levels and serum lipids. It is gluten free and reduces the digestion time essential to manage the serum glucose levels.
- Inulin - It is a naturally occurring polysaccharide and belongs to the class of dietary fibre known as ‘fructans’. It improves the colon health and helps in detoxification of organs in the body. Since inulin cannot be digested in the digestive system, it helps in cleansing the internal organs, improving intestinal transient time which reduces the risk of constipation
- Guar Gum - It is a plant polysaccharide chemically composed of the sugars ‘galactose’ and ‘mannose’. Regular consumption of this fibre improves colon health as gut bacteria ferment this fibre to utilise it for their feed.
|Shelf Life||18 Months|
|Return Policy||Non Returnable|
|Ingredients||Resistant Maltodextrin, Inulin, Partially Hydrolysed Guar Gum (16%)|
|Product Weight||240 gm|
Benefits of Tri Fibre Powder (Pack of 30 Sachets) - Steadfast Nutrition
- Manage Obesity - Keeps you full for longer which helps in avoiding overeating and binge eating thats leads to keep the unwanted weight away, adding adequate fibre in diet.
- Glycemic Response - A soluble fibre which delays the sugar release in blood and therefore, helps in managing glycemic response in body, which prevents the sudden spike of insulin in the body
- Gut Health - Works as a feed for these bacterias and help them grow that leads to improved colon health and bowel movement.
- Lowers Cholesterol - Being a soluble fibre it improves the excretion of cholesterol from the body and thus, leads to lowering the levels of it. Helps in managing lipid profile by lowering the “bad” cholesterol levels
- Alleviate Constipation - improves the bowel movement which lead to relieve from occasional and acute constipation.
- Organ Detox - Helps in removing these unwanted compounds from the organs. Being a soluble fibre entrap these compounds in its gel-like structure.
- Mineral Absorption - Improves the intestinal health which improves the mineral absorption. The soluble fibre which improves the balance of calcium in the body without adverse effects on other mineral retention.
Ratings and Reviews
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review