Universal Shoulder Immobiliser - Tynor
Inclusive of all taxes
This Universal Shoulder Immobiliser by Tynor helps immobilize and support the dislocated shoulder. Made of 3 layered P.U. bonded fabric, this shoulder immobilizer is durable, non-tearable and has a plush like look. Mainly used to support fractures of the clavicle bone, this Shoulder Immobiliser is useful for treating shoulder joints where immobilization of the region is indispensable. The Immobiliser features an ergonomic two piece design, that includes a sling and an arm restraint band to ensure additional locking and enhanced immobilization. It also has double straps on the shoulder to divide the weight uniformly. The Immobiliser sling is adjustable, has high cushioning and is convenient to wear for long hours. The shoulder immobilizer is easy to use, washable, light in weight, wrinkle free and also has a soft plush like feel. It is designed specially to offer perfect immobilization and enhanced comfort.
Wash Care Instructions:
- Easy to apply and easy to remove
- Can be tightened as per the user’s requirement and comfort
- Wrinkle-free and soft to feel
- Offers enhanced comfort
- Supports and immobilizes the injured shoulder
|Country of Origin||India|
|Manufacturer||Vivaan Enterprises, Amar Kunj Prestom Sagar Road no. 2, Opp. Shoppers Stop, Chembur, Mumbai- 400071|
|Material||PU bonded fabric|
|Warranty||6 Months Brand Warranty against manufacturing defects.|
3 Days Return against manufacturing defects. Exchanges are available only for products that have a size variants.
The product to be returned or exchanged must be unused and in the original condition with all the tags and receipts
How to use Universal Shoulder Immobiliser - Tynor
- Placed the pouch on the belly with the Velcro facing outward
- Keep the injured arm in the pouch
- Stitched straps on the pouch should be below the injured arm & crossed at the back
- Place the straps over the shoulder
- Pass them through the reverse buckle mechanism
- Fasten the straps using the hook & loop tapes keeping the arm at a required horizontal position
Benefits of Universal Shoulder Immobiliser - Tynor
- Can be used for shoulder dislocation injuries
- For fractures of the shoulder joint, clavicle bone, humerous or scapula
- Ideal for post surgical care of the shoulder area
Ratings and Reviews
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review
1. What is the shoulder immobilizer made of?
The shoulder immobilizer is made of 3-layered PU bonded fabric which is durable and non-tearable.
2. What size is the shoulder immobilizer available in?
The shoulder immobilizer is available in two sizes, i.e., Special and Universal.
From the Manufacturer
Tynor Orthotics Pvt Ltd. was conceived at a time when Orthopaedic products available to the Indian patients were either of a very low quality or very expensive. Their aim is to provide world class and innovative solutions in the orthopaedics and allied fields. They have been working with academic and medical fraternity to help improve health care products & its standards.