ValguLoc II Multi-Dimensional Joint for Toe Correction - Bauerfeind
Ensure pain-free walking with Bauerfeind’s ValguLoc Big Toe Corrector. It is especially made in Germany and it helps relieve the metatarsophalangeal joint and can help achieve a pain-free movement of the big toe. ValguLoc supports the aligned position of the big toe after surgery or prevents a misalignment from getting worse. It is used during the night as a postural splint. It angle can be adjusted to match the post-op position and adapted to the individual shape of the foot. It holds the settings even during flexion and extension. Flexion and extension can be locked in a range of positions for post-op splinting and immobilization. ValguLoc’s slim, anatomical design increases wearing comfort and ensures positive results. It helps relieve the metatarsophalangeal joint and can help achieve pain-free movement of the big toe if used in the early stages of hallux valgus (bunion). Featured with flat Velcro fasteners make it easy to put on and remove.
It comes with a multi-dimensional joint that is designed to hold the toe at a predetermined angle at which extension and flexion are prevented or can be permitted gradually. It helps treat bunions or hallux valgus, big toe realignment, big toe stabilization, post-operative to immobilize the metatarsophalangeal joint, maintains the post-op position during mobilization. It is extremely easy to clean. This latex-free ValguLoc works while your foot is on rest mode. The anatomically contoured stabilizing orthosis helps to align your toe and is not suitable for walking. The half-shell construction also offers slight protection against external hazards. It features cushion inside that ensures quality comfort and protect your foot against pressure points.
- Made from a high-quality latex-free material
- Stabilizing splint with a multi-dimensional hinge for big toe correction and can be worn for bunions
- Holds the big toe at the correct angle for comfortable and effective treatment
- Flexion and extension can be adjusted gradually, depending on treatment requirements, using the multi-dimensional joint
- Flat construction & the hinge's shell-shaped anatomical contours unload the metatarsophalangeal joint
- Fits snugly on the foot, giving secure support and guidance, either during the night or in comfortable shoes during the day
- Help treat big toe realignment, big toe stabilization, post-operative to immobilize the metatarsophalangeal joint
|Return Policy||15 Days|
|Dimensions||15 x 8.5 x 6.5 cm|
|Product Weight||200 gm|
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review