1. Clear your browser's cache and cookies for Seniority.in
This should fix any common caching issues. To do this, you would just need to search online for the directions for your browser for deleting cookies from specific sites; for example, these are the directions for clearing in Google Chrome browser.
2. Log in from an incognito window or another browser.
If you are able to log in using one of these methods successfully, you may need to clear cookies for the browser you have used previously. For example, if you originally tried logging in with Safari, try Google Chrome.
For any queries : Call @ +91 87502 39239 (9AM to 9PM) or Email: email@example.com
Easy Return Policy
FREE Shipping above ₹499
Zip 1.0 is a wheelchair that is propelled by means of an electric motor rather than manual power. It is useful for those unable to propel a manual wheelchair or who may need to use a wheelchair for distances or over terrain which would be fatiguing in a manual wheelchair. This unique and easy-to-use Power (Motorized) wheelchair helps physically challenged patients to navigate with ease using a joystick controller, making the patients' independent and mobile. This wheelchair can be used by stroke patients, paraplegic/quadriplegic, handicapped/disabled persons, or people suffering from lower limb illness/injury. It may also be used by people with cardiovascular and fatigue-based conditions.
How to Choose the Right wheelchair
There are no customer reviews yet.
1. Is the footrest of the wheelchair detachable?
Yes, you can remove footrest when not required.
2. How does this wheelchair works?
The wheelchair works on rechargeable batteries and you can drive the wheelchair with the joystick.
3. How much distance can this wheelchair cover in a single charge?
The wheelchair can cover a distance of 20 km per charge.
4. Is it foldable?
Yes, the wheelchair is foldable, and you can carry it with you while traveling.
5. How often do I need to charge the batteries on my power chair?
If you use your wheelchair daily, charge its batteries as soon as you finish using it for the day.
6. What are the safety features included in the wheelchair?
The safety features of Zip 1.0 are:
7. What are the important features of the wheelchair?
The wheelchair has following important features:
8. Can you state the details of controller and power system of the wheelchair?
9. What is the maximum weight capacity of the wheelchair?
The wheelchair has maximum weight capacity of 120 kg.