Verve RX Power Wheelchair - Ostrich Mobility
Operated with a joy stick or push buttons, power wheelchair uses advanced technology and is recommended for indoor as well as outdoor use, mostly on the level surface. The Ostrich Mobility Verve RX power wheelchair comes with a removable seat design that enhances portability and the length adjustable joystick control unit gives the user greater comfort and accessibility. The ruggedly welded base frame of this wheelchair gives value for the money. Speed selection 5 Speeds (Km/h): 1- 1.5, 2-2.5, 3- 4.8, 4- 7.2, 5- 9.5 Motor Permissible Grade Ability: 12° Motor Drive Range: 12-15 km Motor Ground Clearance: 3.0" Motor Turn Circle Radius: 570 mm Tire Diameter Front: 200 X50 mm Rear: 250X72 mm Tire Anti Tippers: 1" Solid Battery: 24 Volt 48 Ah Charger Input: 230/240 Volts Single Phase Charger Output: 24 Volts-4 Amps DC Seat: Depth:480 mm Width: 460mm Backrest height: 560mm Backrest width: 460mm Seat base height: 520mm Manual height adjustment: up to 75mm Frame Height when seat removed: 350mm Arm Rest: Width: 75mm Height adjustment: 100mm Width adjustment: 50mm Foot Rest (Single Type): Length: 215mm Width: 205mm Length adjustment: 150mm Angle adjustment: Up to 150°
- The wheelchair comes with wide arm rest with height adjustment
- Length adjustable joystick control unit (can be changed from left to right and vice versa)
- Foldable, height adjustable and angle adjustable foot rest
- Call alarm, fault alarm, reverse alarm (on request)
- Removable and width adjustable calf support
- Mobility cut-off while charging
- Auto shut-off after 3 minutes
- Removable seat back rest
- Five speed selector
- Low voltage alarm
- Urine bag holder
- Key pad locking
- Basic seat
- One year replaceable warranty against manufacturing defects
|Return Policy||10 days replacement only in case of manufacturing defects|
|Model Weight||40 - 80 kg|
|Backrest Height||560 mm|
|Backrest Width||460 mm|
|Weight bearing capacity||Upto 100 kg|
|Maximum Speed||8.0 Km/h|
|Battery||20 - 25 Ah|
Ratings and Reviews
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review
1. Are the footrests and armrests of the wheelchair detachable?
The wheelchair has height and width adjustable arm rests and Foldable, height adjustable and angle adjustable foot rests.
2. What are the important highlights of the chair?
The wheelchair has urine bag holder, call alarm, fault alarm, reverse alarm, low voltage alarm, key pad locking, mobility cut-off while charging, auto shut-off after 3 minutes, five speed selector, length adjustable joystick control unit, removable seat back rest and removable calf support.
3. What is the total weight carrying capacity of the wheelchair?
The wheelchair has a total weight bearing capacity up to 100 kg.
4. What is the total weight of the wheelchair?
The wheelchair weighs around 70 kg.
5. Who can use the wheelchair?
Stroke patients, senior adults, handicapped or disable people can use the wheelchair.