Vitamin D3 2000 IU Tablets (90 Tablets) - Purayati
- Special Offer
Vitamin D3 is one of the most essential minerals needed for you to stay healthy. It can also be used to treat conditions in which vitamin D3 levels may be low, such as in people who have underactive parathyroid glands, low levels of phosphate in the blood, or hereditary conditions in which the body doesn't respond to the parathyroid hormone. Deficiency of vitamin D3 has been associated with rickets which in adults can lead to the softening of their bones, a condition known as osteomalacia.
Purayati's vitamin D3 supplements will provide you body with the required amount of the mineral.
- Strong bones are a result of good vitamin D3 intake because it helps regulate and control the body’s ability to absorb phosphorus and calcium—two compounds that provide density and strength to the skeletal system and teeth
- Vitamin D3 stimulates the pancreas and triggers the process to make insulin. This is key for managing blood sugar levels more effectively and can help diabetics better control the disease
- High blood pressure experienced a drop in numbers when vitamin D levels were increased. D3 actively reduces the concentration of renin, an enzyme secreted by the kidney that has an affect on blood vessels
- Vitamin D3 can help slow the progression of prostate tumours, while other reports show promise that combining the nutrient with more fibre can reduce the risk of developing polyps that could lead to colon cancer
- Heart function can also be impacted by the presence of vitamin D
- One of the most significant benefits to vitamin D3 though is its impact on mood. Many people suffer from seasonal affective disorder and generally feel happier when the sun is shining because of the synthesis of the vitamin that happens with direct exposure to UVB rays. Increasing levels of vitamin D is not only a pick-me-up but could effectively help to reduce the symptoms of clinical depression.
|Return Policy||15 Days|
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review