Walker Invalids - Front Wheels - AL - Tynor
Inclusive of all taxes
Tynor brings to you this Walker Invalids Front Wheels AL. It is a walking assistant device which allows the user flexibility of a reciprocal walk or a conventional walker. This walker acts as a convenient device to allow the patient with mobility issues, because of old age, nervous disorder, fracture, disease, injury etc. to move with ease. It is designed to offer full weight bearing and natural walking action. There are two 360 degree rotating front wheels, thus offering the user more ease of movement, stability and confidence. It is constructed from sturdy aluminum alloy frame. Its strong riveted joints & anodised finish strengthens the walker and makes it long lasting & sturdy. The high performance TPE Pods provide excellent traction, high wear & tear resistance and high resilience. The Walker is foldable, making it easy to carry and store. It has Foam Hand grips that are extra soft & comfortable, they also ensure less fatigue. The user may also adjust the height with 1 inch increments for customized height.
Wash Care Instructions:
- Has a weight bearing capacity of 110 kg
- Provides support while walking
- Front wheels have a 360° turning radius
- Anti-slip enhanced grip
- Height can be adjusted
|Country of Origin||India|
|Product Weight||1040 gm|
|Warranty||6 Months Brand Warranty against manufacturing defects.|
|Color||Available In Assorted Color|
|Material||Aluminum Alloy Tubes & TPE|
|Return Policy||10 days replacement only in case of manufacturing defects|
How to use Walker Invalids - Front Wheels - AL - Tynor
Adjusting the Walker Height
- Unfold the walker
- Stand straight within the walker frame with shoulders relaxed and arms hanging loosely at user’s body side
- Adjust the height of the walker by moving all four legs one by one using push button
- The handgrip position should come to the wrist crease
- The elbows should be in a slightly bent position, while the hands should be holding the handgrips
- After Height adjustment, stand inside the walker frame holding it using its handgrips
- Push it forward at small distance
- Now take small steps to move inside the frame
- Keep on repeating this action for manoeuvring
- Don’t take sharp turns
Standing using the walker
- Bring the unfolded walker closer to you while in a sitting position
- Slide ahead while in sitting position holding the walker frame with one hand
- Now use other hand as a support to stand up
- Grab the other side of the walker
Ratings and Reviews
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review
1. What is the Walker made of?
This Walker by Tynor is made from Aluminum Alloy Tubes with TPE Pods & front wheels.
2. Is the height adjustable?
Yes, the height is adjustable, from 75.8 – to 93.5 cm
3. What is the weight bearing capacity?
The Walker has a weight bearing capacity of 110 kgs.
4. Is it foldable?
Yes, the walker is foldable, making it easy to carry & store.
From the Manufacturer
Tynor Orthotics Pvt Ltd. was conceived at a time when Orthopaedic products available to the Indian patients were either of a very low quality or very expensive. Their aim is to provide world class and innovative solutions in the orthopaedics and allied fields. They have been working with academic and medical fraternity to help improve health care products & its standards.