Wrist Splint with Thumb - Tynor
Inclusive of all taxes
Tynor brings to you this Wrist Splint with Thumb, it features an ergonomic design and is ideal for conditions where immobilization of wrist and thumb is required. This long length brace ensures enhanced immobilization and comfort to the wearer. The Wrist Splint is made from high quality soft PU lined matte fabric. It offers customized compression and provides the required degree of wrist dorsiflexion. It comes with removable anatomically shaped aluminium splints that ensure rigid immobilization. The splint features an ergonomic bilateral symmetry that allows the wearer to use the splint for either of the hands. Its lace pull and reverse buckle closure mechanism ensures stronger and customised tightening as well as perfect fitting, the Velcro rejoinders lets you adjust and achieve optimal compression. The splint is available in different sizes.
Wash Care Instructions:
- Useful in wrist and thumb injuries
- It has early cast removal
- Post surgical protection and rehabilitation
- Management of arthritic conditions of the wrist
|Material||PU Lined Matte Fabric & Aluminium|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Manufacturer||Vivaan Enterprises, Amar Kunj Prestom Sagar Road no. 2, Opp. Shoppers Stop, Chembur, Mumbai- 400071|
|Warranty||6 Months brand warranty against manufacturing defects|
3 Days Return against manufacturing defects. Exchanges are available only for products that have a size variants.
The product to be returned or exchanged must be unused and in the original condition with all the tags and receipts
|Dimensions||51 x 13 x 5.5 cm|
How to use Wrist Splint with Thumb - Tynor
- Take out the aluminum splints one by one
- Match the contours of the splint to the contours of the wrist according to the degree of dorsi flexion required
- The customized splint is then pushed back into the splint pocket, so that the splint comes on the palm side of the hand
- Place the injured hand in the tubular opening of the splint
- Align it with the palmer crease on the top
- Place the thumb in the thumb opening and adjust to a comfortable position
- Tighten both the laces to optimal grip
- Fasten the Velcro rejoinders to achieve comfortable compression
Benefits of Wrist Splint with Thumb - Tynor
- Used for Wrist, Thumb & metacarpal injuries
- Offers support after early cast removal & fracture management
- Suitable for post surgical protection & rehabilitation
- May help in the management of arthritic conditions of the wrist
- May be useful in conditions of Bursitis, Tendonitis & Tenosynovitis
- Can help with post extensor tendon repair surgery
Ratings and Reviews
There are no customer reviews yet.Write a Review
1. What is Wrist Splint with Thumb made of?
This Wrist Splint with Thumb is made from PU Lined fabric. It also has removable aluminium splints.
2. Is the Wrist Splint washable?
Yes, this Wrist Splint is easily washable using a mild detergent.
3. Can the compression be adjusted?
Yes, the compression can be adjusted using the Velcro rejoinders.
4. Is it available in different sizes?
Yes, the Wrist Splint is available in sizes, Small, Medium, Large & XL.
5. Is it suitable for both hands?
Yes, this Wrist Splint has a Bilateral Symmetrical design, it can be used for both, right & left wrist.
From the Manufacturer
Tynor Orthotics Pvt Ltd. was conceived at a time when Orthopaedic products available to the Indian patients were either of a very low quality or very expensive. Their aim is to provide world class and innovative solutions in the orthopaedics and allied fields. They have been working with academic and medical fraternity to help improve health care products & its standards.