1. Clear your browser's cache and cookies for Seniority.in
This should fix any common caching issues. To do this, you would just need to search online for the directions for your browser for deleting cookies from specific sites; for example, these are the directions for clearing in Google Chrome browser.
2. Log in from an incognito window or another browser.
If you are able to log in using one of these methods successfully, you may need to clear cookies for the browser you have used previously. For example, if you originally tried logging in with Safari, try Google Chrome.
For any queries : Call @ +91 87502 39239 (9AM to 9PM) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Showing 1 - 21 products of 1361 products
DAILY LIVING AIDS
Sometimes, we may require additional support to go about our daily routine. It may be due to old age, mobility problems, illnesses or other factors. Many people may not be aware of the great variety of daily living aids available in the online and offline marketplace to make lives easier.
Daily living aids can come in the form of personal care products, including foot care, accessories like phone accessories such as adaptors, cables, earphone holders; monitoring accessories, senior friendly phones etc. Seniority has curated a wide range of products that are designed to make lives simpler and suit your everyday requirements.
WHAT ARE DAILY LIVING AIDS?
Daily living aids are products that are designed keeping in mind that many people may require some extra support in their day-to-day lives. These products make everyday tasks simpler and are more helpful if you are living with a temporary or permanent health condition that makes things difficult. Daily living aids can be used by people of all age groups and can be really useful if you are battling conditions such as dementia, stroke, COPD, arthritis, Parkinson’s disease etc. These problems can cause pain, problems with mobility, memory issues, difficulty carrying out tasks like eating and drinking or other symptoms that can affect one’s independence.
• Curved Handle Hairbrush – Etac
• Aktiv Reacher Aid with Hook - Etac
• Round Butler Buttoner Dressing Aid - Etac
• Adult Open Diaper (Large 38 - 54 inch) - Happy Time
• Feeding Spoon with Elastic Strap New- Etac
• Terry Clothing Protector – Parsons
• Right Angle Connector with Spring (6-Feet) Aux-Cable - Tizum
• Magnifying Lens With LED - Pedder Johnson
• Bent Spoon - Pedder Johnson
• Easy Gripper - Pedder Johnson
WHY ARE DAILY LIVING AIDS REQUIRED?
Using daily living aids might become important for someone who faces health problems frequently or is battling a consistent condition. These aids are most suitable for people with problems such as dementia, stroke, COPD, arthritis, Parkinson’s disease etc. This is because these issues can cause pain, limit their mobility, cause memory problems, difficulty carrying out simple everyday tasks such as eating and drinking and many other symptoms that affect their independence.
TYPES OF DAILY LIVING AIDS
Daily living aids can come in various categories. It is important to know what is available in the market to be well informed on what kind of aid is best suited to your needs. The various types of independent living aids available at Seniority are:
1. ADULT DIAPERS
Incontinence is a serious problem that can occur due to old age in most cases and can have other causes too, such as urinary tract infections, infections, constipation etc. As we age, the muscles that support our bladder tend to weaken, leading to this problem.
Adult diapers are designed to tackle the problem of incontinence and give you a sense of confidence as people may otherwise hesitate to go out. They are like briefs that have the ability to absorb high quantities of moisture and wetness and not only protect your clothes from wetness but are also comfortable on the skin.
Seniority offers two types of diapers, i.e., Open diapers and Pull-up diaper pants, and other incontinence supports such as under pads, control pads and diaper disposal bags.
Read our Article on Adult Pull-Up Diapers: Types, Benefits & More
• Adult Diaper Premium Pants (Pull Ups) - Seniority + Friends
• Mattey Underpads - 60 x 90 cm (Pack of 3 x 10 Pcs each) – Dignity
• Super Seni Open Diapers – Seni
• Mattey Tuckable Underpads (60 x 180 cm) – Dignity
• Sanitary Disposal Bag - Sirona
2. FOOT CARE
Seniority has a wide range of products that are specifically designed to take care of your feet. Your feet go through a lot of wear and tear in everyday life and it is important to pamper them as much as possible and take care of possible problems that may arise.
We offer a great variety of footwear, socks, insoles and foot supports like wedges, and foot care accessories like foot scrubbers, shoe horns etc.
• Silicone Medial Arch Support – Vissco
• Pro Cast Shoe – Vissco
• Accu Paduka White – Star
• Power Footwear Protection - Vetro Power
• Acupressure Dot Slippers Assorted Color - Star
3. PERSONAL CARE
Personal care products include anything that takes care of your well-being as you go about your daily routine. Seniority has curated a wide range of personal care products across various categories. We offer the following categories in the personal care range:
Read our Article on A Guide to Choosing the Right Face Mask
a. Pollution Masks
• SX 7820 N95 | FFP2 FDA | DRDO & CE Certified Earloop Face Masks (Pack of 20) - Shield Xtra
• Anti-pollution N95 Face Mask with Breathing Valve and Ear Loops - San Nap
b. PPE kits
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Kit – Goodfeel
• Disposable Coveralls (Heat Sealed) - Micon Impex
c. Immunity Boosters
• Zero Block – Seniority
• Chakaash Chyawanprash Toffee (Pack of 3 - 50 toffees each) - Dr Vaidya's
• Immunity Pro - Ayurvedic Immunity Boosters for Adults (60 Capsules) - AADAR
Read our Article on How to Increase Immunity & Improve Immune System to Fight Against Infections
d. Hand sanitizers
• Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer - Richfeel
• Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer Lemon Fragrance - San Nap
• Lifebuoy Immunity Hand Sanitizer (50 ml x 6)
Read our Article on Hand Sanitizer Buying Guide: How to Choose Best Sanitizer & Where to Buy
e. Grooming and Self-Help Aids
• Spongee Body Wipes (240 x 300 mm) – Dignity
• Portable Steam Sauna Bath Panchkarma Swedan Machine for Health and Beauty Spa - Kawachi
• Luma Smile
• Nail Clipper with Detachable Magnifying Glass
f. Dining Supports
• Velcro Grip For Spoon and Fork - Pedder Johnson
• Bent Fork - Pedder Johnson
• Food Bumper - Pedder Johnson
• Adult Bib - Pedder Johnson
• Hemp Hoodie
• Centre Open Pants (Style 9)
• Trousers With Velcro (Style 8)
• Warmer - Sand Puppy
h. Reading and Writing Aids
• Easy Gripper - Pedder Johnson
• Telescopic Torch With Magnetic Head
• Handheld Magnifier with LED Lights
• Beta Premium CT Gold Fountain Pen with 1 Ink cart (Pack of 2) - Parker
4. SMART ACCESSORIES
a. Phone Accessories
We have brought together a range of products from different categories to serve your daily requirements. The categories are:
• USB Wall Charger for iPhone and Android Devices HTC E250 (Black) – HTC
• Apple AirPod Silicone-Shockproof Cover with Carabiner Hook – Tizum
• Tangle-Free Micro USB Cable (1 Meter) - Gizga Essentials
• Cable Organiser Manager - Gizga Essentials
• Radiation Protection Cover for Samsung Note 10 Plus – Envirocover
• Z12 Anodized Aluminium Adjustable Foldable Stand (Black) - Tizum
b. Monitoring Accessories
This category consists of products like trackers, watches, radiation protection devices and so on. These help you stay safe and secure.
• Immunity Booster & Radiation Protection Combo - Diamond Pack (1 Enviroglobe + 4 Mobile Chips) - Envirochip & Enviroglobe
• Genuine Leather 42 mm iWatch Strap (White Thread) - House Of Quirk
c. Senior-Friendly Phones
Seniority offers a nice range of mobile phones that are senior-friendly and have features that are necessary for daily use. These phones can easily be used by senior adults and come with some smart features to ensure their safety.
This category includes everything ranging from adaptors to earphone cases and so on. It includes all the technical and phone-related must-haves to make your daily routine simpler.
Read our Article on Introduction to Senior-Friendly Phones: The Best Smartphones for Seniors
• Senior Citizen Mobile Royale – Easyfone
• Senior Citizen Mobile Grand – Easyfone
• Marvel Senior Friendly Phone (White) - Easyfone
DAILY LIVING AIDS AVAILABLE ON SENIORITY.IN
• Adult Pull Up Diaper (Large-Extra Large) – Dignity
With an easy pull up and pull off design, these Premium Pull Up Adult Diapers provide an improved fit & accurate sizing to fit both men and women. The pull up diapers are made of soft and breathable material that helps to protect one from any skin rashes or irritation. These diapers prevent leakage by converting the fluid to gel and thereby providing complete dryness. The core traps any moisture and odor thus reducing the formation of any odor. Its slim contoured shape provides an ideal fit with no slippage or bulge.
• Haridra Tablets For Skin Wellness - Himalaya
With an advanced formulation, Harida tablets by Himalaya contain turmeric that can improve skin health. Curcumin is a potent anti-inflammatory agent that can reduce allergic/inflammatory skin conditions. It has antioxidant properties and detoxifies the body and helps in proper functioning of the liver. The herb may help manage blood sugar levels and prevent the effect of diabetes-related changes in organs like the kidneys, retina, nerve cells, and small blood vessels in the body.
• Nail Cutter With Magnifying Lens Stand - Pedder Johnson
Nail cutting is made easy for senior adults and people who suffer from poor vision, with this intelligent tool. This nail cutter by Pedder Johnson comes with a convenient magnifying lens stand, allowing you to work on your nails in a hassle-free manner. It makes intricate work on nails and working with tweezers easy and convenient. Handy 2x power magnifying acrylic is attached with a magnet on the nail cutter. The rubber sleeve helps in fixing it to a nail cutter or tweezer.
• Usb Foot File Set (1 Extra Roller Head) – Seniority
Seniority presents USB Foot File Set, which is a unique grooming device designed to help in preventing dry skin and cracks to keep your feet soft and smooth. It has a roller head which gently removes dead skin from the soles of your feet, leaving your skin clean, healthy and smooth. It features an ergonomically shaped soft touch handle which provides a firm grip which makes it easier to use it. The foot file roller is made using extra coarse diamond crystals which makes it more effective. It comes with 1 extra roller head so you can change it whenever required. Eliminate the need for expensive pedicure sessions with this USB Foot File set.
• Ear Wax Cleaning Kit- Seniority
Seniority presents Ear cleaner which is a daily grooming essential. It comes with a bright LED light and a magnifier, which ensures a higher level of efficiency. It is always necessary to find the best products to clean your ears, as using the wrong one might cause injuries. This ear cleaner has a soft silicone head which is designed in a way that it does not hurt your ears while you clean them. The cleaner comes with a storage case made of PVC which minimizes risk of damage. Remove the tail cap by turning it counter clockwise until it becomes loose. Put 2 AAA batteries inside the ear spoon body tube. The positive end should go in first. Place the tail cap back by turning it clockwise until it becomes tight. The anti-slip convex tooth design ensures easy tweezing.
• Disposable Face Mask with Elastic Ear Loops – Seniority
3 Ply Disposable Face Mask is designed to limit the spread of germs and promote proper hygiene. The practical construction of the 3-ply pollution mask ensures maximum comfort and can be worn for extended hours even during hot and humid conditions. The face mask has three fabric layers and the three-layer filtration offers cleaner air to breathe and prevents transmission of foreign bodies. It comes with super soft elastic ear loops making it easy and comfortable to wear. This face mask is ideal for day-to-day activities as well as for doctors, surgeons, dentists, dental assistants, nurses, landscapers, contractors, plumbers, exterminators, nail technicians, etc.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What are daily living aids?
Daily living aids are products that are designed keeping in mind that many people may require some extra support in their day to day lives. These products make everyday tasks simpler and are more helpful if you are living with a temporary or permanent health condition that makes things difficult.
2. What are different types of daily living aids?
Daily living aids may come in various categories that may suit different needs. You just need to be specifically aware of your requirement and choose the best aid for you. We offer four categories of daily living aids, i.e., Adult diapers, Foot care, Personal care and Smart accessories.
3. Who needs daily living aids?
Daily living aids can be used by people of all age groups and can be really useful if you are battling conditions such as dementia, stroke, COPD, arthritis, Parkinson’s disease etc. These problems can cause pain, problems with mobility, memory issues, difficulty carrying out tasks like eating and drinking or other symptoms that can affect one’s independence.
4. How do daily living aids help us?
Daily living aids are very helpful for someone who has a hard time carrying out regular tasks in their day-to-day life. Daily living aids give you the support your body needs to carry them out as needed.
5. What if I receive a faulty product?
In case of products that come with a warranty, the brand can be contacted for any post-sale issues that might come up. In case the product does not come with a warranty period, the return policy on some products can be used to replace it only in case of manufacturing defects.