1. Clear your browser's cache and cookies for Seniority.in
This should fix any common caching issues. To do this, you would just need to search online for the directions for your browser for deleting cookies from specific sites; for example, these are the directions for clearing in Google Chrome browser.
2. Log in from an incognito window or another browser.
If you are able to log in using one of these methods successfully, you may need to clear cookies for the browser you have used previously. For example, if you originally tried logging in with Safari, try Google Chrome.
For any queries : Call @ +91 87502 39239 (9AM to 9PM) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Showing 1 - 21 products of 1573 products
DAILY LIVING AIDS
Sometimes, we may require additional support to go about our daily routine. It may be due to old age, mobility problems, illnesses or other factors. Many people may not be aware of the great variety of daily living aids available in the online and offline marketplace to make lives easier.
Daily living aids can come in the form of personal care products, including foot care, accessories like phone accessories such as adaptors, cables, earphone holders; monitoring accessories, senior friendly phones etc. Seniority has curated a wide range of products that are designed to make lives simpler and suit your everyday requirements.
WHAT ARE DAILY LIVING AIDS?
Daily living aids are products that are designed keeping in mind that many people may require some extra support in their day-to-day lives. These products make everyday tasks simpler and are more helpful if you are living with a temporary or permanent health condition that makes things difficult. Daily living aids can be used by people of all age groups and can be really useful if you are battling conditions such as dementia, stroke, COPD, arthritis, Parkinson’s disease etc. These problems can cause pain, problems with mobility, memory issues, difficulty carrying out tasks like eating and drinking or other symptoms that can affect one’s independence.
• Curved Handle Hairbrush – Etac
• Aktiv Reacher Aid with Hook - Etac
• Round Butler Buttoner Dressing Aid - Etac
• Adult Open Diaper (Large 38 - 54 inch) - Happy Time
• Feeding Spoon with Elastic Strap New- Etac
• Terry Clothing Protector – Parsons
• Right Angle Connector with Spring (6-Feet) Aux-Cable - Tizum
• Magnifying Lens With LED - Pedder Johnson
• Bent Spoon - Pedder Johnson
• Easy Gripper - Pedder Johnson
WHY ARE DAILY LIVING AIDS REQUIRED?
Using daily living aids might become important for someone who faces health problems frequently or is battling a consistent condition. These aids are most suitable for people with problems such as dementia, stroke, COPD, arthritis, Parkinson’s disease etc. This is because these issues can cause pain, limit their mobility, cause memory problems, difficulty carrying out simple everyday tasks such as eating and drinking and many other symptoms that affect their independence.
TYPES OF DAILY LIVING AIDS
Daily living aids can come in various categories. It is important to know what is available in the market to be well informed on what kind of aid is best suited to your needs. The various types of independent living aids available at Seniority are:
1. ADULT DIAPERS
Incontinence is a serious problem that can occur due to old age in most cases and can have other causes too, such as urinary tract infections, infections, constipation etc. As we age, the muscles that support our bladder tend to weaken, leading to this problem.
Adult diapers are designed to tackle the problem of incontinence and give you a sense of confidence as people may otherwise hesitate to go out. They are like briefs that have the ability to absorb high quantities of moisture and wetness and not only protect your clothes from wetness but are also comfortable on the skin.
Seniority offers two types of diapers, i.e., Open diapers and Pull-up diaper pants, and other incontinence supports such as under pads, control pads and diaper disposal bags.
Read our Article on Adult Pull-Up Diapers: Types, Benefits & More
• Adult Diaper Premium Pants (Pull Ups) - Seniority + Friends
• Mattey Underpads - 60 x 90 cm (Pack of 3 x 10 Pcs each) – Dignity
• Super Seni Open Diapers – Seni
• Mattey Tuckable Underpads (60 x 180 cm) – Dignity
• Sanitary Disposal Bag - Sirona
2. FOOT CARE
Seniority has a wide range of products that are specifically designed to take care of your feet. Your feet go through a lot of wear and tear in everyday life and it is important to pamper them as much as possible and take care of possible problems that may arise.
We offer a great variety of footwear, socks, insoles and foot supports like wedges, and foot care accessories like foot scrubbers, shoe horns etc.
• Silicone Medial Arch Support – Vissco
• Pro Cast Shoe – Vissco
• Accu Paduka White – Star
• Power Footwear Protection - Vetro Power
• Acupressure Dot Slippers Assorted Color - Star
3. PERSONAL CARE
Personal care products include anything that takes care of your well-being as you go about your daily routine. Seniority has curated a wide range of personal care products across various categories. We offer the following categories in the personal care range:
Read our Article on A Guide to Choosing the Right Face Mask
a. Pollution Masks
• SX 7820 N95 | FFP2 FDA | DRDO & CE Certified Earloop Face Masks (Pack of 20) - Shield Xtra
• Anti-pollution N95 Face Mask with Breathing Valve and Ear Loops - San Nap
b. PPE kits
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Kit – Goodfeel
• Disposable Coveralls (Heat Sealed) - Micon Impex
c. Immunity Boosters
• Zero Block – Seniority
• Chakaash Chyawanprash Toffee (Pack of 3 - 50 toffees each) - Dr Vaidya's
• Immunity Pro - Ayurvedic Immunity Boosters for Adults (60 Capsules) - AADAR
Read our Article on How to Increase Immunity & Improve Immune System to Fight Against Infections
d. Hand sanitizers
• Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer - Richfeel
• Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer Lemon Fragrance - San Nap
• Lifebuoy Immunity Hand Sanitizer (50 ml x 6)
Read our Article on Hand Sanitizer Buying Guide: How to Choose Best Sanitizer & Where to Buy
e. Grooming and Self-Help Aids
• Spongee Body Wipes (240 x 300 mm) – Dignity
• Portable Steam Sauna Bath Panchkarma Swedan Machine for Health and Beauty Spa - Kawachi
• Luma Smile
• Nail Clipper with Detachable Magnifying Glass
f. Dining Supports
• Velcro Grip For Spoon and Fork - Pedder Johnson
• Bent Fork - Pedder Johnson
• Food Bumper - Pedder Johnson
• Adult Bib - Pedder Johnson
• Hemp Hoodie
• Centre Open Pants (Style 9)